POEM: LOVE ME

In the arms of my couch,
I yearn for your touch.

As I wait for you,
with relentless affection.

For though forever you've made me wait,
I know you have reasons, as do I.

But if you love me,
& love me you must.

Love me in the light,
In the shade and in the dark.
Love me in your dreams,
In your thoughts and with your eyes.

Bake my insides,
with the warmth of your gaze.
Love me, like I've always loved you,
Love me, for I love you,
Even before I know you.

You will know of me,
As will I of you.
I will see you in a crowd,
you will see me through it too.

And in that moment you will know,
You will know... that you wish,
To know me, as I do to know you.

In this aimless existence
of experiences, collected.
You will collect in full, only me,
The way I will only you.

The hurt of your heart,
The asylum of your mind,
Will fade in my arms.
In that moment, you will love me.

Love me, like you love your blanket,
In the cold.
Love me, like you love your eyelids,
In the light.
Love me like the sky, bold and free.
Love me like I love you,
Know me like I know you.

If ever the world begins to laugh at me,
love me.
If ever the night is too dark & I'm scared,
love me.

Love me for all that I have not,
Love me, never for only that which I have.
Look out for me, as I will for you.

Refuse to be guided by the words of the many & the words of a few.
Love me each morning, love me like it's new.

And if ever a robber so perfect arrives, protect me from theft.
Remind me, I love you, if ever for a blink I forget.

Stay with me for the night; each night that I live.
And do stay with me for a night, if I don't.

Hold my hands, when you cross a road.
Hold my gaze, when you cross a room.

And if ever a body perfect, distracts me,
Show me your mind, the mind that I love.
If I burn in a fire, stay far, be safe.
Hug my charred remains,
The way only you can love me.

You don't know where I am, nor I where you.
But I know you await me, as I await you.

But how can I tell you how you must love me?
For how it is to be truly loved, only you shall show me.

Click Here For More.

Enjoyed reading this post?


Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/likhnewaala


Like my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Likhnewaala

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 REASONS TO GO WATCH TRAPPED

DELHI VERSUS MUMBAI- THE WAY I SEE IT!

SHORT STORY: STORY OF THEIR LIFE

HOW LITTLE THINGS MAKE YOU HAPPY

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CHASE YOUR DREAMS?

PK IS NOT A GREAT MOVIE; HERE'S WHY!