POEM: IS THERE ANOTHER WAY?


Babe is there another way
for you and I to be together?
I’m sure a night with you will be
more than forever with another.

I only met you yesterday
and I can barely understand...
How it must’ve been for you
to walk without my hand.

I only gaze at you with love
as you gape at me to bide.
And a man like me can tell
how much a girl like you must hide.

You savour all the weaknesses
that I let you see...
And I’m smitten by how freely
you act a fool for me.

You like the gentleman I am
But love, the boy I let you meet.
And though you seem like a woman,
You're just a girl upon her feet.

So babe is there another way
for you and I to be together?
I’m sure a night with you will be
more than forever with another.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 REASONS TO GO WATCH TRAPPED

DELHI VERSUS MUMBAI- THE WAY I SEE IT!

SHORT STORY: STORY OF THEIR LIFE

HOW LITTLE THINGS MAKE YOU HAPPY

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CHASE YOUR DREAMS?

PK IS NOT A GREAT MOVIE; HERE'S WHY!