THE MORNING POEM



There are a million things
wrong with this world
but you make me see what's right.
I wonder how I'll do justice
to a soul so warm and bright.

I'm in love with what you are,
and a bit with what you'll be.
I'd lie and say my love is perfect,
but of what use would that be?

I know you and you know me
and through me you can see,
That tomorrow never comes
and today's for you and me.

I know we are both marred,
magnificently scarred.
Yet everyday I wake,
I put everything at stake,
You and I are worth it,
Let's give life what it takes.

Do you have any thoughts on this? Leave a comment, Tweet to me @Likhnewaala or message me on my Facebook Page.

Read More Poems:





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

10 REASONS TO GO WATCH TRAPPED

DELHI VERSUS MUMBAI- THE WAY I SEE IT!

SHORT STORY: STORY OF THEIR LIFE

HOW LITTLE THINGS MAKE YOU HAPPY

WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU CHASE YOUR DREAMS?

PK IS NOT A GREAT MOVIE; HERE'S WHY!