10 THOUGHTS YOU CAN RELATE TO

There are a million things we think each day; some of those thoughts surprise even our own selves. Here are 10 such thoughts which I feel a lot of you will relate to.

1) Kissing

2) Belonging



3) Being There



4) On Youth


5) Wants & Love



6) Love Isn't A Virtue



7) How You'll Know



8) On Touching



9) Validation



10) Unlearning


That's all folks! It's a wrap... for now. Please direct all love-hate comments to the comment box below. To personally praise/ abuse me on Twitter, tweet to @Likhnewaala. You can also spam my Facebook page and tell me how brilliant or insanely stupid I am at www.facebook.com/Likhnewaala

Comments

  1. Aah I like all of them. some a litlle more. Although I dont agree with the first one. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad :) And the first one means a lot more than meets the eye ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

10 Reasons To Go Watch Trapped

SHORT STORY: STORY OF THEIR LIFE

DELHI VERSUS MUMBAI- THE WAY I SEE IT!

How Little Things Make You Happy

8 Tips For A Happier Relationship

What Happens When You Chase Your Dreams?